 Marketplace / Shopping / 8304
Re: FOTW: RIS Expansion Kits at CompUSA, $9.88 each
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 05:53:45 GMT

My CompUSA has Turaga for $10.28 each! Yikes! At least that's how they're
marked. I was not about to test it. They are the only store where I have
seen anything less than total sell-through of Bionicle figures.