 Marketplace / Shopping / 8295
FOTW: RIS Expansion Kits at CompUSA, $9.88 each
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 07:40:31 GMT

   Hi,

   Subject line says it all.  I found that the nearby CompUSA dropped
   the price not one step but *two* today--making all three sorts of
   RIS expansion (Robo Sports, Mars, and Extreme Creatures) $9.88
   each.  Naturally, I bought all the Mars sets I could get my hands
   on (lattice girders, drool drool).  I don't know if this is chain-
   wide, but the store I bought at had just put them up last night
   (Thursday--Edison, NJ).  They still have tons of the Creatures sets
   and a few of the Robosports sets as well.

   Anyways, that is all.  Check your local CompUSA, maybe you'll get
   an unadvertised bargain!

   godspeed,

   LFB (The Luckiest Friggin' Boy in the world...accidentally finding
        these things, that is!)