 Marketplace / Shopping / 8297
Re: FOTW: RIS Expansion Kits at CompUSA, $9.88 each
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 17:54:54 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:

  Hi,

  Subject line says it all.  I found that the nearby CompUSA dropped
  the price not one step but *two* today--making all three sorts of
  RIS expansion (Robo Sports, Mars, and Extreme Creatures) $9.88
  each.  Naturally, I bought all the Mars sets I could get my hands
  on (lattice girders, drool drool).  I don't know if this is chain-
  wide, but the store I bought at had just put them up last night
  (Thursday--Edison, NJ).  They still have tons of the Creatures sets
  and a few of the Robosports sets as well.

  Anyways, that is all.  Check your local CompUSA, maybe you'll get
  an unadvertised bargain!

  godspeed,

  LFB (The Luckiest Friggin' Boy in the world...accidentally finding
       these things, that is!)

Unfortunately, the CompUSA in Indianapolis doesn't have any of the sets.  :-(

Bummer.

Steve Martin
IndyLUG