 Marketplace / Shopping / 7801
    Re: Shell Promo Availability? —Greg Perry
   (...) Henry - By chance I just got back from a run today up I-95 from Richmond to Fairfax to catch the Life on Mars truck exhibit. Based on a previous tip from another Brickfester I stopped at the Thornburg exit which is Exit # 118. The Shell (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        RE: Shell Promo Availability? —Mark or Milissa Millère
   Henry This is the one because of the Shell on both sides of I-95, besides, our receipt say thornburg......... Thanx, Mark Millère LUGnet # 525 Visit Milissa's LEGO store, Millère's Spares (URL) -----Original Message----- From: (...) (23 years ago, 22-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shell Promo Availability? —Enrique Durand
   (...) Thanks guys, Now I know they are current and just need to look a little harder. If I can't find them locally before then, I will make a trip to Thornburg on my days off. If anyone ever needs anything from the southern Maryland area, just let (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shell Promo Availability? —Enrique Durand
   (...) Just a heads up that I was able to finally locate these locally in the Washington, D.C., area. After calling many, many Shell stations I found one that had all the sets. I picked them up on my way home from work last night around midnight, (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Shell Promo Availability? —Erik Olson
   Wow, I went to pick up my Shell sets from my cousin in Milwaukee, and then we found some of last year's promos at a station in Appleton! I picked up Pit Stop 2554 (4 copies) and the 2555 Scala set. Another surprise of the weekend was helping my (...) (23 years ago, 26-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)