 Marketplace / Shopping / 7756
  S@H Catalogues??

G'day folks, Okay, I need some help here. I hadn't received a S@H catalogue since the Jan 2001 issue. So a couple weeks ago I requested one on their website. It showed up today. Lo and behold I got yet another Jan 2001 catalogue! And it's freakin' (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  (Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store

I phoned them for one to be sent to my Canadian Address, so we'll see when it arrives....hopefully a current one will be included in my order (I sent them on Thursday)....had to send them a money order....I'll find out on Thursday or Friday. I'll (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: S@H Catalogues??

(...) I get the catalogue quarterly, and haven't yet seen a summer catalogue - which isn't too surprising to me, we're usually a month behind the USians. I'm pretty sure the most "current" catalogue I've got is still the January one. Most of the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: S@H Catalogues??

(...) Thanx James. It figures there's a whole thread on this in loc.ca. I hadn't made it that far down my read list before posting. I think I'm just going to make my order on-line or by phone, whichever it is that allows me to get at the promo sets. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: (Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store

(...) Oh great, you just *had* to go ahead and mention the LEGO store in Windsor, didn't you? I had forgotten all about it, but now I'm bitter again because I didn't open the store first :[ KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: (Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store

I'm sorry to bring up bad feelings for you.....I just wanted to mention the fact that I had visited the store.... you could always move here to Niagara Falls and open one up here. Like I said, we don't have one here, and it would probably have a big (...) (23 years ago, 12-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)