 Marketplace / Shopping / 7757
7756  |  7758
Subject:
(Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:39:55 GMT

I phoned them for one to be sent to my Canadian Address, so we'll see when it
arrives....hopefully a current one will be included in my order (I sent them
on Thursday)....had to send them a money order....I'll find out on Thursday
or Friday.
I'll let you know my results....I think it is very peculiar that a new
catalogue is in circulation and you keep on getting the <extremely> old one...
sounds very fishy to me...

I know this is a week or so late but I went on holidays a week ago to my
relatives in the Leamington Area (I stayed over at my Aunt's house in
Ruthven)....and "just" before leaving, I drove up to Windsor and stopped to
see the Lego Store at the outlet mall.....
I think it is a very nice store, and would like to see it soon.  I don't
think I can for a while....(and I didn't buy anything).  I did get a
card for proof that I went there....so far I've been to the store in
St. Jacob's and the one in Windsor.....I was told the owner owns them both,
and I was told at the one in St. Jacob's that the owner also ran the
Cookstown store...

which begs the question....when is he going to open up one in Niagara
Falls area????
(it would be prime.....in the middle of 2 lucrative markets,
cater to the lower golden horseshoe, and there are lots of tourists in
Niagara Falls....plus I'd go once a month to make sure the store would be
a permanent fixture :)

....just some interesting things I wanted to add :)

Benjamin Medinets