 Marketplace / Shopping / 7762
Re: (Canada) S@H Catalogues and Windsor Lego Store
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 00:15:02 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Benjamin Medinets writes:
St. Jacob's and the one in Windsor.....I was told the owner owns them both,
and I was told at the one in St. Jacob's that the owner also ran the
Cookstown store...

which begs the question....when is he going to open up one in Niagara
Falls area????
(it would be prime.....in the middle of 2 lucrative markets,
cater to the lower golden horseshoe, and there are lots of tourists in
Niagara Falls....plus I'd go once a month to make sure the store would be
a permanent fixture :)

Oh great, you just *had* to go ahead and mention the LEGO store
in Windsor, didn't you?  I had forgotten all about it, but now
I'm bitter again because I didn't open the store first  :[

KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada