 Marketplace / Shopping / 7756
7755  |  7757
Subject:
S@H Catalogues??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 01:27:05 GMT

G'day folks,

Okay, I need some help here.  I hadn't received a S@H catalogue
since the Jan 2001 issue.  So a couple weeks ago I requested
one on their website.  It showed up today.  Lo and behold I
got yet another Jan 2001 catalogue!  And it's freakin' July for
cyrin' out loud!  :[  So my questions:

Does everyone keep getting their catalogues on a regular basis
without needing to re-request one every quarter?  I haven't
yet ordered anything from it, would that be a factor?

Is it even worth getting a catalogue?  Can I just order anything
in the catalogue on-line instead?  Which has the greater selection?

Any other advice from other Canadians?

Thanx,
KDJ
LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada