 Marketplace / Shopping / 7685
Re: New Bulk Bricks added to Lego.com (basket set to U.S.)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 23 Jun 2001 01:31:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Bob Parker writes:
There's been several new additions to bulk bricks:

50x Sand Red 2x4 bricks $6.99 (item #10005) - I assume this is the same
color as seen in Life On Mars sets

   Interesting.  I wonder why sand red, when sand green has
   obviously already had a much longer and larger run for the
   Statues of Libety.  (I almost wanted to say "Mothers of
   Invention."  Ack.)  Does a 2x4 sand red brick come in any
   current set?  (I don't have my LoM sets assembled so I
   really don't know.)

   That aside, sand red just isn't that useful unless you're
   making a LOAD of LoM landscapes or pink marble structures.
   That's before the variety issue that Eric K. mentioned in
   a parallel message. I would have preferred sand green or
   sand blue first, but any progress is good progress from my
   perspective.

   best

   LFB