 Marketplace / Shopping / 703
  Kmart sale

Kmart is having a sale on all LEGO products this week. Buy any set and get another set of equal or lesser value at half price. I bought a 1200 brick tub [$20] and a 650 piece red bucket (the one with two yellow baseplates and a green wizard hat) (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart sale

(...) A couple notes on this sale. They apparently realized that the way they did the buy 1 get a 2nd 50% off the wrong way before (the way they did it before, the computer rung up all the items, and then gave you 50% off the cheapest sets). The way (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart sale

I just called a K-mart in Gainesville FL. They confirm the same sale. Started last Sunday and ends this Saturday (9/11). Ray Sanders (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Kmart sale

(...) Yes, as a matter of fact, this is exactly what happened to me. I was at a SuperKmart at 3am Sunday, and bought a bunch of sets, and she rang them ALL up at 50% off, because she scanned each one, and it showed the 50% off, but then when it went (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Kmart sale

As an additional note: I called TRU, WalMart and Target. TRU and WalMart would not match the ad since it does not show an acutal price. Target said they would match provided I brought a copy of the ad with me. YMMV. Call your local store and ask (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  $6 for 2494 bucket? (was Re: Kmart sale)

(...) My location (in Braintree, MA) has just the Star Wars sets and the 400-piece 2494 purple buckets. The buckets are regular-priced at $6.00 each, which means I could get two (800 pieces) for $9. Believe it or not, I actually didn't buy anything (...) (25 years ago, 8-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: $6 for 2494 bucket? (was Re: Kmart sale)

(...) $6/purple bucket seems to be the standard K-Mart price. Unfortunately, I have a difficult time finding the purple buckets these days (at K-Mart or anywhere). I preferred them to the Big BlueTubs (3033) because they did not contain Green (...) (25 years ago, 9-Sep-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)