 Marketplace / Shopping / 703
702  |  704
Subject:
Kmart sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 8 Sep 1999 03:29:46 GMT

Kmart is having a sale on all LEGO products this week.  Buy any set and
get another set of equal or lesser value at half price.

I bought a 1200 brick tub [$20] and a 650 piece red bucket (the one with
two yellow baseplates and a green wizard hat) [$20] for $30. :)

The La Verne, California location had about four of the 1298 Advent
Calendar sets for sale, if anyone in the area is looking for one.

--
Tim Buchheim