 Marketplace / Shopping / 6702
    Re: Bargain in London —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) In London? That's like looking for bargains in Manhattan, just slap a pound symbol on the price where a dollar sign would be. In four London trips, totalling almost ten months, I've never found any bargains. I *have* found older sets, in part (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bargain in London —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Sorry, don't agree there... I've had several great deals in the Netherlands : Service packs at less than 50% of MSRP, Shell sets like the Ferrari 2556 for 50% or less, and currently some of the small ZNAP sets for less than $2. But you won't (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Bargain in London —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Agreed--I've found all of those in the Netherlands, and all of those as well in the US. [1] However, I should have been more clear: I was speaking comparatively (the comparison, in this case, being North America). So I think the statement (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        MAILING LIST —Emmanuel Fouquet
    Hi Legofans, Just one mail to prevent you that if you are subscribed to DYA's mailing list, you'll receive, in priority and several hours, before my posts on newsgroups news from DYA, about new Lego models. This act is important, because we'll (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)