 Marketplace / Shopping / 6619
  More Wacky Target Clearance

(...) ...And in the "always check back" department, I had a hunch that today might see discounts that were missed yesterday. I called a few stores and they vehemently denied that anything had been further discounted since yesterday, but somehow I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Wacky Target Clearance

(...) I had that same hunch and went back to a store (60 mile round trip!) where yesterday they vehemently denied that the sale prices would be coming down. I was thrilled to get two copies of that lovely color-coordinated set Dino Research Compound (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: More Wacky Target Clearance

(...) I totally agree with this approach! I hit a couple local Targets this afternoon with some success. The first one had nothing. I mean no clearances. On anything. It was like Christmas never happened. Very strange... The second yielded a nice (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)