 Marketplace / Shopping / 6609
Re: Bulk Brick sales at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california, lugnet.market.theory
Date:
Thu, 18 Jan 2001 12:18:58 GMT

David Schilling wrote:

There have been a few people who've mentioned it, but bulk bricks are
available to be bought at LEGOLAND California.  They are being sold in front
of the Model Shop (near Miniland).  Here's some pictures of the bins:

2x2  Black Tiles (like S@H)

Hmm. How does this price compare to the S@H price?  I have no idea how many tiles
are in 1/4 lb...