 Marketplace / Shopping / 6437
Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:03:53 GMT

It appears on page 5 of the January 2000 U.S. Shop at Home Catalog.

The shield is a small triangular shield with the Knight's Kingdom
(Lion Head) design.

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Papenfuss writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
John York wrote:

Anybody know what the K6000 is?

K6000   Shield and Sword Playset $18.99    $ 9.50

I'm guessing it's Royal Knights, but who knows. I have seen pictures of
foam Wolfpack shields. I ordered one (but didn't ask more details about
it). If it's a Wolfpack shield I'll be ecstaticly happy. If it's another
shield, I'll be less happy, but hey, it sounds cool.

That is my guess also - do not know what set it is - At legoland they have
the wolf and bull shields and I think some ninja sets also (never pay
attention to ninja stuff).  I got my son the bull shield and sword on our
first trip to legoland, it is really well made.  And this is about the price
of the shield alone.  So if this is what it is for - I HIGHLY sugguest you
ask what type it is.
Mark