 Marketplace / Shopping / 6434
Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 03:34:39 GMT

Brendan Coughlin wrote:

Hello!

I'm just curious.  Does Lego ever have the huge sales like Etoys and other
online places have?

No,  I'm afraid the weekly specials are *it*.

Etoys regularly has things that are 30% to 50% off.  If
Lego does have clearance sales like this, would they have sales on the
Statue of Liberty Lego or the new mini fig guy and the dragon?  I would love
to get these sets but I'm afraid $400+ of Lego is not in my budget right now.

Find some instructions and build away-- or just build away:-)

-John

Brendan