 Marketplace / Shopping / 6432
Re: US S@H Specials, Jan 10 - Jan 16, 2001
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2001 23:55:51 GMT

It's foam - same type as they sell at LLC.

Adrian Drake wrote:

In lugnet.market.shopping, Frank Filz writes:
John York wrote:

Anybody know what the K6000 is?

K6000   Shield and Sword Playset $18.99    $ 9.50

I'm guessing it's Royal Knights, but who knows. I have seen pictures of
foam Wolfpack shields. I ordered one (but didn't ask more details about
it). If it's a Wolfpack shield I'll be ecstaticly happy. If it's another
shield, I'll be less happy, but hey, it sounds cool.

I believe it's an actual kid-sized sword and shield with the Knights Kingdom
crest on the shield. I have a vague memory of it from one of my catalogs.
It is NOT lego, but some other plastic or wood construction.

Adrian
--
www.brickfrenzy.com