 Marketplace / Shopping / 5765
  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

(...) 7314 has 388 pieces? How big is that thing, it looks small in the picture? That's around the piece count of the Roboforce Robo Master, which was quite large. Do you have any scans or did it come with a catalog of any kind? Jason F. (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

The photos on the back of the manual are mock-ups and NOT the final boxes (the box with ?? pcs is a big hint). The piece counts are not accurate. I bought 7314 tonight and it has 194 pieces (according to the box). Two of those pieces were an extra (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

(...) That sounded connected somehow last night, and I know why now. 388 is 194 x 2. Coincidence? Maybe, but I seem to remember the ReconMech also having 194 pieces, and the totals must have somehow got added together on one box. Really, really (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

(...) Hey, how do you like the 7314, I picked up 7313(blue mech). 7314 wasn't available in NJ yet. Haven't built it yet but I find it funny that different sets are popping up in different locations at the same time. Jason F. (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

I guess I'm lucky. My local TRU got all of the available studio and Mars sets currently available. No new Star Wars yet though. I like 7314. It looks good, has a nice selection of pieces, and was fun to put together. I'll probably get 7313 next, (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

  Re: New 'Studios' and 'Life on Mars' sets on the shelves

(...) Could be worse: the Classic Space minifigs had tanks, but no faceplates. You have to wonder how long their air supply lasted under those conditions... Ran (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)