 Marketplace / Shopping / 5692
Re: Shell Ferrari $15 if you have a Charge card!! but....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 12 Nov 2000 12:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Richard Marchetti writes:
Does anyone have scans of the sets up yet?

Do a search for "shell" in the lugnet database:  the 1998 ones (with set #s in
the 2500 range) seem to cover the small ones.

I *think* I saw a <set:2554> in the station I stopped at.  I know they had
both the Belville Swing for $10 and Ferrari for $25.

The sign at that station was only offering $5 off if you paid with a Shell
Visa.

Ran