 Promotional / 527
Re: Shell Ferrari $15 if you have a Charge card!! but....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 8 Nov 2000 03:38:16 GMT

In lugnet.promo, Julie Krenz writes:
I stopped at 2 Shell stations today. One station only had the little sets.
There was a hand written sign that said $1.49, no mention of a mandatory

What city/state is this in?
The other station I stopped at had a huge display of all the sets. I think they
were just finishing setting the display up,the manager seemed to be going over
what was what with the cashier. So, I asked how much for the Ferrari. She tells
me that can't sell it yet. She said different sets will become available the
closer it gets to Christmas (1). She did say it would be $25 when they are
allowed to sell it. Then she says they would give a $10 discount if you put it
on your Chase Manhattan credit card. Pretty cool, eh??

She told the cashier gas didn't need to be purchased in order to buy any Lego.

Julie
(1)She thought it was ridiculous that they they had this huge display of the
sets all put together,  along with boxes lined up against the windows, but they
couldn't sell all the sets yet.