 Marketplace / Shopping / 5510
    Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND —John Gramley
   Hey all! I popped over to LEGOLAND yesterday to enjoy some more wonderful Halloween activity, and while I was passing the parking lot I notices a large, familiar tent in the parking lot. Well, to make an unimportant story short, LEGOLAND is having (...) (24 years ago, 22-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.legoland.california)

        Re: Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND —John Gramley
     (...) I forgot to add that I was told that out-of-state orders would not have 7.75% sales tax added on. Just cost of sets and S&H charge. John Gramley (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND —John Gramley
   (...) Well, now there is a definite ending date. I went over today for the last day of the Halloween fun and as I was getting my parking pass I got a small flyer that said that the final day will be tomorrow, Nov. 1. There didn't seem to be any new (...) (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)