 Marketplace / Shopping / 5528
Re: Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 16:42:22 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gramley writes:
The LEGOLAND post office is supposed to be in charge of taking and placing
orders to be shipped.  Their phone number is 1-760-918-5300 ext. 497.  If you
can't reach them the Big Shop may be able to take the order.  Their phone
number is the same, but use ext. 856 or 852.  The tent sale worker didn't know
what shipping would be, but said they used UPS and and usually groud shipped,
but could also overnight ship, and that shipping would be based on weight,
which the post office would calculate over the phone.

I forgot to add that I was told that out-of-state orders would not have
7.75% sales tax added on.  Just cost of sets and S&H charge.

John Gramley