 Marketplace / Shopping / 5590
Re: Fall Tent Sale at LEGOLAND
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 06:41:53 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Gramley writes:
There is no definite ending date, but the
workers seemed to think it would be going on for another couple of weeks.

Well, now there is a definite ending date.  I went over today for the last
day of the Halloween fun and as I was getting my parking pass I got a small
flyer that said that the final day will be tomorrow, Nov. 1.  There didn't
seem to be any new sets out, but there were still plently of everything
listed in the original post.

Looking forward to the next tent sale,

John Gramley