 Marketplace / Shopping / 531
    Today's S@H Experience —Steve Bliss
   This one isn't new news, for those of you paying attention. It's a reiteration of past experience. I haven't been ordering from Shop At Home lately, because of the poor phone specials, and because I haven't been buying much LEGO at all (other than (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Today's S@H Experience —Mike Stanley
   (...) <snip> (...) <snip> (...) Hrmmm..... all you have to do is look in my sig. It's in every message I've ever posted here. :) Or, you could get the number with one click once you go to www.lugnet.com ... Use the Force - find the easy way to do (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Today's S@H Experience —Steve Bliss
   (...) Well, if I had remembered that, I would have looked up one of your posts. :p Unfortunately, searching Lugnet for 'S@H' returns no hits. And I've been so search-brain-washed, I didn't even look at Lugnet's main-page links. That kind of like my (...) (25 years ago, 13-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.shopping)