 Marketplace / Shopping / 532
Re: Today's S@H Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:41:26 GMT

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
In fact, I had lost the slip of paper I kept in wallet with the 'real' S@H
phone number, and so I had to call the general number, printed in the
catalog.  From her surly tone and drill-sargeant approach to collecting my • <snip>
I did some deja-diving, and quickly (for once!) turned up the alternate
phone number for S@H.  I called back, got the hold-or-call-Consumer-Affairs • <snip>
So people, don't go messing around with that number in the catalog.  Be
sure to use the *right* number, 1-800-835-4386.

Hrmmm..... all you have to do is look in my sig.  It's in every
message I've ever posted here.  :)

Or, you could get the number with one click once you go to
www.lugnet.com ...

Use the Force - find the easy way to do things.

--
The pieces you want and nothing else - easy online bidding!
Lego Shop at Home: 800-835-4386 (USA) / 800-267-5346 (Canada)