 Marketplace / Shopping / 533
Re: Today's S@H Experience
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 1999 18:48:24 GMT

On Tue, 13 Jul 1999 15:41:26 GMT, cjc@NOSPAMnewsguy.com (Mike Stanley)
wrote:

So people, don't go messing around with that number in the catalog.  Be
sure to use the *right* number, 1-800-835-4386.

Hrmmm..... all you have to do is look in my sig.  It's in every
message I've ever posted here.  :)

Well, if I had remembered that, I would have looked up one of your posts.
:p  Unfortunately, searching Lugnet for 'S@H' returns no hits.  And I've
been so search-brain-washed, I didn't even look at Lugnet's main-page
links.

That kind of like my approach to books -- when I'm looking for something
specific, I'll go for the index.  I've often put down books because they
lack an index, without even thinking to look in the table of contents.

Steve