 Marketplace / Shopping / 5270
Re: Tuesday Morning wash-out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 11:50:21 GMT

"sheree rosenkrantz" <srosez@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G1MMtz.1Av@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

Went by TM this afternoon, (NC).  They too had Playmobil and MegaBlock, • but no
LEGO.
However, they were still actively putting out new stock.  I asked an • employee
whether or not there was any Lego in the back waiting to be unpacked.  He
thought there was but couldn't say for sure.  I plan to check again.

sheree

I spoke to the manager at my local TM yesterday and she told me they did not
receive any LEGO this time around.  Lots of Megablocks and Playmobil but no
LEGO.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com