 Marketplace / Shopping / 3603
3602  |  3604
Subject:
Tuesday Morning wash-out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 20:08:28 GMT

Last fall the close-out chain Tuesday Morning had a bunch of stuff on sale,
some at good prices, some at MRSP.  I myself found a bunch of small Imperial
Armada sets, some Exploriens, and some other things, as did other people.

So when their flyer showed up announcing their re-opening this week (after
several weeks restocking) I had high hopes.

Well, folks, at least where I live in western Ohio, it was evidently a one-time
thing.  I checked two TM outlets near me and found not a single LEGO item, only
a couple of packages of dreaded MegaBlocks.

I've got one more within striking distance, but am inclined to think it's not
worth the trip unless someone else reports a sighting.

AND, there's STILL no Shell promo sets here, either!

Paul