 Marketplace / Shopping / 5267
Re: Tuesday Morning wash-out
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 29 Sep 2000 01:28:21 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Dave Jost writes:
Talking about dedicated shelf space...

I noticed that some Walmarts have seriously cut back on shelf space for Lego
period!!

Any ideas on this??

Walmart and Target have both started carrying their own private brands of
toys,  which seem to emphasize big boxes at low prices.  My guess is that
they're making room for those.

Ran