 Marketplace / Shopping / 5077
  US TRU shipping prices

Is it just me or are these prices kind of steep? Does anyone know an e-tailer of any size that charges higher ones? To me, these prices make Pitsco shipping start to look reasonable (it's not, but you get the idea) (URL) it, then click on "click (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US TRU shipping prices

Actually, Zany Brainy is higher. They charge the $3.00 base fee, plus $1.50 per each "small" item. I found this out by trying to order 100 Oasis Ambush sets when they were on sale. The sets would have cost me $400. Shipping would have cost me $153. (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US TRU shipping prices

(...) OOPH! That is outrageous! (...) I think this would make a great addition to the BrickWise(tm) shopping report. Larry is right in that shipping is Definitely a factor. It takes the edge off of a lot of sale prices. Eric Kingsley The New England (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US TRU shipping prices

(...) Wow, that's nasty. And the URL it actually goes to isn't all that complicated, (URL) it's got this annoying "Close window?" thingie that pops up whenever the page loses focus. (...) It's possible -- if it's defined well and pick-apart-able (...) (24 years ago, 10-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: US TRU shipping prices

(...) (URL) (...) complicated, (...) Wow is that annoying. How are they doing it? I can't seem to see the page source. That kind of crud is a good example of why I like to disable scripting when possible, and strongly encourage people to make their (...) (24 years ago, 11-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)