 Marketplace / Shopping / 5087
Re: US TRU shipping prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 11 Sep 2000 02:24:29 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Larry Pieniazek writes:

http://www89.toysrus.com/handler.cfm?sn=pg_zoom&gid=ID689&int_product_id=ID2203
2#

(unwrap it, then click on "click here" to review our shipping prices. They
make it hard to set up a link to the page. Gee I wonder why? :-)

Wow, that's nasty.  And the URL it actually goes to isn't all that • complicated,

  http://www89.toysrus.com/browse/dsp_shipping_options.cfm

except it's got this annoying "Close window?" thingie that pops up whenever
the page loses focus.

Wow is that annoying. How are they doing it? I can't seem to see the page
source. That kind of crud is a good example of why I like to disable scripting
when possible, and strongly encourage people to make their web sites as
useable as possible without scripting.

Frank