 Marketplace / Shopping / 4810
Re: sale @ etoys.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 07:31:51 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:

You could US Mail all 4 o' them  critters for less than 7 bucks.

Not until after you'd bought a box and some plastic peanuts,  and paid someone
to pull them from inventory,  stuff 'em in the box,  top it off with peanuts,
seal it up,  and label it,  you couldn't.

It doesn't seem likely,  at their prices,  but it's possible that they're
not recovering their full shipping and handling costs from that charge.

The way I figure, it's just not worth it. IMO

In this particular case,  I agree with you.  But there are also plenty of
other cases where it *is* well worth it to pay the $3 + 95 cents per item.

Ran