 Marketplace / Shopping / 4809
4808  |  4810
Subject:
New Bonus Packs Found/Shopko Sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 03:32:07 GMT

During a road trip today, I can confirm that the Target Star Wars exclusive
pack does exist. It retails for $49.99. Included in this pack are 7171 Mos
Espa Pod Race, 7110 Land Speeder, and 7101 Lightsaber Duel. This Target also
had the Dark Side Developer.

I also saw a bonus pack at K-mart that contains 5958 Mummy's Tomb and 4229
Basic Set, plus the gold suitcase-like storage container. Adventurer fans will
recognize it from the TRU exclusive 3722. This retailed for $29.99, which is a
steal since it is considered a "$70 value!"

I also discovered my first Shopko today. They had the 4990 Rock Raiders HQ,
5986 Amazon Ancient Ruins, and 6456 Space Port Mission Control for only $28
each. 7171 Mos Espa Pod Race was $31. I was able to score a Mission Control,
but the others were sold out. So if you have a Shopko near you, check it out.
These are good prices for these sets, IMO.

Good Hunting,
Jim