 Marketplace / Shopping / 4808
Re: sale @ etoys.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sun, 6 Aug 2000 03:19:57 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mark Sandlin writes:
Watch out for those shipping prices! I was all prepared to buy 4 Naboo Swamp
sets until I discovered that shipping would be $15.00.

Kind of takes the "sale" out of the sale. The way I figure it, they're not
paying for store space if they're online, so why do they need to charge all
the extra $ for shipping?

At least they don't jack up their prices above retail, or put non outlet
stores in outlet malls, both KB tricks.

The shipping isn't so bad if your order is bigger, mine was 300 and the
shipping added 20. Not a great deal but not too bad.

++Lar