 Marketplace / Shopping / 4798
Re: Amazon is showing 9735 for $74.99 (again)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2000 17:29:52 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Julie Krenz writes:
I ordered last week and they cancelled on me. I'm trying again this week.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B0000326NA/103-1004735-6326249
Julie

I heard a news report about a software glitch that Amazon had that reduced
prices up to 50%. They stated that they will honor all prices that were
listed. So if anyone ordered anything call them back and get them to honor
their prices.

Rose