 Marketplace / Shopping / 4762
    .... other special offers ??? why not !!! —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Legofans, These previous mails are simply some examples from special offers. If you want to list all the Lego models, I invite you to connect at this webaddress: (URL) you later, Emmanuel. (24 years ago, 1-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!! —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) I just wanted to drop you a note letting you know that I thought your web page was (and is) very difficult to navigate. You need some better controls to GET to all of the items you are selling. Thanks, BK> (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!! —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Brian, Following your mail which is became alone for his nature and other mails received and from contrary nature, I think that our last works, during the last weeks to solve all the technical problems and the fact I don't receive mails about new (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!! —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I won't go as far as Brian did. I think the new website has a lot of advantages, although it uses more flash and animation than I care for. But I do think it is somewhat hard to find items on it, there is no way to directly link in to them (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: .... other special offers ??? why not !!! —Emmanuel Fouquet
   Hi Larry, I understand all the reactions. That's right (and I repeat again), the new presentation is a great change for everybody. Following your mail and to show you that I accept all the mails, I decided to reduce mails on Lugnet. Now, you'll see (...) (24 years ago, 2-Aug-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)