 Marketplace / Shopping / 4559
Re: stuffe at The Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:41:18 GMT

"Marc Nelson Jr." <manjr@bricksonthebrain.com> wrote in message
news:FxLAwM.DwD@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

It's right off of 95, about 20 minutes from the Beltway. There is a sign • that
says 'Potomac Mills Mall', and I think the road is called Prince William
Parkway. Once you're on that, you'll see a bunch of strip malls and stuff. • Make
a left at the intersection with the Taco Bell and the Zany Brainy. Park by • the
TJ Maxx. You should also cneck out the KB Outlet while you're there, it's
called Toy Liquidators, I think. Their website is:
http://www.millscorp.com/potomac/
Happy shopping!
-Marc

The amount of time it takes to get to Potomac Mills from the Beltway is very
dependent on what time of day to make the trip.  Make it during rush hour
and it could easily be an hour plus drive.  Traffic on I-95 is bad.

Mike - mike_walsh@mindspring.com