 Marketplace / Shopping / 4547
Re: stuffe at The Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:50:43 GMT

"Andy Lynch" <andy@andyandjackie.com> wrote:

Ok.  My Wife and I are going to be in the Washington DC area on Friday and
Saturday, because we're helping a good friend of ours move down there.  We
were thinking of finally getting to the sto.... Uh, I mean The Store
sometime before we come home...

So, my question is this... How do I get there?  I know that it is south of
Washington, in a complex called the Potomac Outlets.  Is it on 95?  Can
someone who has been there give me directions?  How many miles south?
Approximate driving time from the beltway?

...Its about 10-15 miles south of the beltway on 95. You _really_ cant miss it! Potomac
Mills is rite off the highway and there are signs directing you to it. Look for a big
round 'Potomac Mills' sign visible from the highway and take the next exit, following
direction signs.

...Once at the mall, the easiest way to tell you where to go in is to look for Ikea and go
in there. Its not too far from the Ikea entrance (warning, Potomac Mills is a _huge_
mall... you don't want to park on the other side and have to walk a mile to get there :-)

...And if you happen to have any free time on Saturday (other than going to The Store),
you should come out to the Metro Expo Center in Chantilly Virginia (check mapquest.com for
exact directions). There is a Greenberg Toy and Train show this weekend 15th-16th and
WAMALUG is going to have our biggest display yet! :-)

...you can go back to ignoring me now...

wubwub
stephen f roberts
wamalug guy  (http://wamalug.org)
Jain's Guide (http://wildlink.com/lego/jain)