 Marketplace / Shopping / 4548
Re: stuffe at The Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:57:58 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Andy Lynch writes:
Ok.  My Wife and I are going to be in the Washington DC area on Friday and
Saturday, because we're helping a good friend of ours move down there.  We
were thinking of finally getting to the sto.... Uh, I mean The Store
sometime before we come home...

So, my question is this... How do I get there?  I know that it is south of
Washington, in a complex called the Potomac Outlets.  Is it on 95?  Can
someone who has been there give me directions?  How many miles south?
Approximate driving time from the beltway?

-Andy Lynch

It's right off of 95, about 20 minutes from the Beltway. There is a sign that
says 'Potomac Mills Mall', and I think the road is called Prince William
Parkway. Once you're on that, you'll see a bunch of strip malls and stuff. Make
a left at the intersection with the Taco Bell and the Zany Brainy. Park by the
TJ Maxx. You should also cneck out the KB Outlet while you're there, it's
called Toy Liquidators, I think. Their website is:
http://www.millscorp.com/potomac/
Happy shopping!
-Marc