 Marketplace / Shopping / 4545
Re: stuffe at The Store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 14:34:55 GMT

Ok.  My Wife and I are going to be in the Washington DC area on Friday and
Saturday, because we're helping a good friend of ours move down there.  We
were thinking of finally getting to the sto.... Uh, I mean The Store
sometime before we come home...

So, my question is this... How do I get there?  I know that it is south of
Washington, in a complex called the Potomac Outlets.  Is it on 95?  Can
someone who has been there give me directions?  How many miles south?
Approximate driving time from the beltway?

-Andy Lynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stephen F Roberts" <lugpost@wildlink.com>
To: <lugnet.market.shopping@lugnet.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 11, 2000 3:46 PM
Subject: stuffe at The Store...

...Since it had been literally _hours_ since I went to the store, I had to • go
again (and will return tonite, now that I got paid...woohoo!!!)

...Anyway, the Buffster is down in Georgia for some reason, so everyone • down
there say hi! :-) But I got the list-o- sale stuff anyway:

30% off all Poohplo, Divers, and Insectoids
Big towels are $6.99
3270 scala dream cottage  $23.09
7171 Pod Race 30% off too...

wubwub