 Marketplace / Shopping / 4385
Re: Night Lords Castle $24.95 at KbKids.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 29 Jun 2000 20:30:47 GMT

How were you able to use codes after placing more than one order?? I've tried
to use codes on subsequent orders, and they always disallow the discount. Do
you use different shipping addresses? different credit cards?

Share your secret, please....

Paul Sinasohn
LUGNET #115

In lugnet.market.shopping, John Hansen writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Tom Stangl writes:
Not to mention that if you are an Ebates member, you get another 5% off - too • bad I
forgot on this morning's order.

I was thinking as long as I used my ebates.com email address it would generate
the rebate but I checked again and noticed you have to click through to
kbkids.com from the ebates site after you log in to ebates.com.  Arghh.  It
looks like all my kbkids.com purchases won't be generating rebates.  Oh, well.

But on a brighter note, I was able to place 3 orders for night lord's castle
sets (using three kbkids coupon codes as well).  After a very long wait two
arrived yesterday and I expect the third today.

Last night I noticed they have 6766 (Rapid River) for $27.96 (msrp $73) and
5561 (Model Team Big Foot 4x4) for $31.96 (msrp $88).  I ordered two of each
and two 6497s (twisted time train) (at $11.96).  I used FRIEND4 (twice),
INFANT1, and FIRSTBD1 to cover the shipping costs.

John Hansen