 Marketplace / Shopping / 4263
Re: Night Lords Castle $24.95 at KbKids.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 22:36:36 GMT

Not to mention that if you are an Ebates member, you get another 5% off - too bad I
forgot on this morning's order.

Timothy Carl Buchheim wrote:

KbKids.com Surprise of the day is finally a LEGO item! Yeah! This set was
already half off, now it's almost 75% off. Remember to use a Coupon code:

$5 off a $15 purchase code: FRIEND4

This will atleast save you the $4.50 they charge to ship it. For additional
codes see:

or order a small set (the star wars Naboo Swamp and Speeder Bikes sets
are only $6 right now) and use FIRSTBD for $10 off $30

I got a Night Lord's Castle and a Speeder Bikes set for $20.93 +
tax/shipping (total in California is $29.62)

this is the third Night Lord's Castle that I've gotten from kbkids.com
... more light grey bricks (lots of 1x2 bricks) and dark grey castle
walls for me.. :)

--
Tim Buchheim

--