 Marketplace / Shopping / 4262
Re: Night Lords Castle $24.95 at KbKids.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 17 Jun 2000 21:15:28 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Shiri Dori writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Timothy Carl Buchheim writes:
this is the third Night Lord's Castle that I've gotten from kbkids.com
... more light grey bricks (lots of 1x2 bricks) and dark grey castle
walls for me.. :)

Heh, yep, I'm pondering whether or not to get my fourth... :-)

Too bad it is one per household.  Almost makes it not worth the bother for
me.  This would be the 31st I've bought this year.  Probably up to around 70
or so total.

'Course, I only keep a few things out of that set, although maybe more now
that grey bricks are available in some sizes from LD...