 Marketplace / Shopping / 4326
Re: Brickbay.com is Ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 01:03:32 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Dan Jezek writes:
Making Inventory Unavailable:
You can turn off your inventory to the general public if you for example go on
vacation or if it takes you couple hours to build your inventory and don't
want people buying items before you're done.

This is nice and well, but I'm browsing and about 80% of the "stores" are
unavailable. Perhaps something on the main page noting it is unavailable?
That'll save the time of clicking on each one, only to discover they're
(almost all) unavailable currently.

-Shiri