 Marketplace / Shopping / 4274
Re: Brickbay.com is Ready
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2000 18:22:54 GMT

--> On my browser (Nestcape 4.67) running at 1024x768 screen res, I think
something is wrong. There's nowhere to sign up, but there is a thin
light blue line between the black top area and the dark blue main screen
area with the store list. Is that light blue area supposed to be bigger,
and have buttons on it??

Kevin,

I had this problem during the beta stage, turned out that it was because I
had my system set to "Large Fonts".  Once I switched back to small fonts, it
displayed properly.  It also displayed properly at 640x480 or 800x600.

Granted, this should not be a problem to begin with.  I'd suggest making the
frames resizeable atleast so that people that experience this problem can
just make the top frame bigger.

Troy

Please note my new e-mail addresses:
Personal:  mnementh@dsl.telocity.com