 Marketplace / Shopping / 4327
Re: set#3340 in stock at LEGO S@H USA
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Sat, 24 Jun 2000 02:22:59 GMT

In lugnet.market.shopping, Mike Stanley writes:
In lugnet.market.shopping, Ben Gatrelle writes:
PS I did call S@H directly, I was charged shipping, but I didn't ask if they
were giving the bulk multiple set discount on any orders using the bulk • source
code, but I bet they will.

Hrmmm - you think they'll discount orders for normal sets in addition to bulk
parts?  Interesting.  I'd like to hear the results if someone else feel's like
testing that theory out.

   They are not discounting the regular sets when mixed with bulk parts.  I
ordered 10 of the new bulk packs to get the 10% discount and 4 of the normally
available grey brick packs (#5145) all in the same order.  They charged full
price for the 4 #5145 sets and applied the 10% off to the the other 10 sets.

Brian