 Marketplace / Shopping / 4012
  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

Great find! Can you give us some more info like Did both stores have the Paradisa sets? I know you said they weren't identical but was the Pradisa set one they both had in common? Second, where? Are you on the East coast, North west, Texas, etc.? (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

Okay, I'm in Northern California. I wiped out the Poolside Paradise stock at the stores at Vacaville Factory Outlets and Natomas Station Factory Outlets (Sacramento). Only Vacaville had the Dark Forest set, and I only saw the buckets at Natomas (but (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

I called the one in Smithfield, North Carolina: the woman who answered was very helpful. She couldn't give me the prices, because they had just received the shipment and hadn't priced them yet, but she had a bunch of Duplo plus: 6572 Wind Runners (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

The KB Toy Outlet at the Morrisville, NC Factory Outlet has nothing new. All they have is a couple of UFO sets. Mike -- Mike Walsh - mike_walsh@mindspring.com (URL) Clark" <cary@corp.nospamwebtv.net> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 25-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Exciting finds at Toy Liquidators aka KB Outlet

Thanks Maggie for the great tip. Great for me, anyway. I just dropped nearly $800 at the KB Toy Liquidators at the Smithfield, NC location. Some of the prices are certainly much better than others, but if you spend over $500 you can ask for a 10% (...) (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Lego Find of the Week -- Maggie Cambron!

Many thanks, Maggie! -- Richard (24 years ago, 26-May-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)