 Marketplace / Shopping / 3608
  Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th

(...) Nothing on the Shell or Lego websites. :-( April fools jokes are only on April 1st right. (1) Julie (1)No offense intended to those who posted they have seen the sets. (24 years ago, 14-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th

I spoke to a Shell station attendant near me (Boston, MA). On Tuesday he told me he had been told to expect the LEGO to be coming, but he didn't know when. So it's coming, just be a little patient. :) Michael (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th

(...) I emailed Shell through the link on its countonshell.com website last night asking when and if Northern California would get them, but I haven't heard back yet. None of the clerks I asked at three different Shell stations in Solano county knew (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Shell promo sets coming April 10th

(...) asking (...) None (...) a (...) Chevron (...) cars (...) were (...) I'm driving along thinking at the back of my mind that I need to stop and get gas before I get home, when lo and behold, the gas station just up ahead has signs that simply (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)