 Marketplace / Shopping / 3541
  Upcoming TRU Sale

Well, according to one of our futrue ads, TRU is going to have a buy one construction toy get the second 50% off sale during april 16 to 22. Keep your eyes open and your wallets stuffed. Kya (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Upcoming TRU Sale

(...) Could you please add which _country_ you are in? and which State/Province/Terit...unty/other unit of country? James Powell (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Upcoming TRU Sale

(...) Ah, figured that it would be a national ad, who knows. Anyway, United States, Texas. Looked llike it was going to be one of those ads that show up in the sunday paper. (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Upcoming TRU Sale

(...) Don't Bet on that! The TRU stores in my area rarely have stuff on sale, certainly not Lego. The turnover here for Lego is terrible. The same stuff sits on the shelves at full price for a couple of years. For example, 6097 Night Lords Castle at (...) (24 years ago, 8-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)

  Re: Upcoming TRU Sale

I got a flyer in today's Houston, TX, Chronicle that has K'Nex on sale but no Lego. Maybe next week (as you say, 4/16-22). Dennis (...) -- Dennis Williamson - Certified Y2K Complacent Bad News: The next millenium starts on a Monday. Good News: You (...) (24 years ago, 9-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.shopping)