 Marketplace / Shopping / 343
342  |  344
Subject:
SW @ Redwood City, CA Kmart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf
Date:
Tue, 25 May 1999 15:47:45 GMT

Hi All,
Somewhat picked over, 1 gungan sub, 1 infiltrator, 2 A's pod racers, many
droid fighters & swamps left. No "old" SW sets. Said they'd call me when
more come in. Infiltrator is over with poor regular stock. Sale runs through
Saturday. I bought a sub and an infiltrator, should have bought the pod for
work.
Mark